Evergreen Public Schools has recently been published.In this article, we have covered everything about the Evergreen Public Schools Job Circular.
We have write about the published date, application last date etc. We also cover the salary, location and other things for your help. We collect the circular from the official website.
Evergreen Public Schools Job Details.
Position Title: Senior Director of Special Services
Evergreen Public Schools are committed to eliminating the predictability of outcomes by demographic
group and we strive to be a diverse community of schools that provides each member with the
opportunities, access, resources, and support they need to be successful. With this in mind, our goal is to
recruit, hire and retain diverse employees that reflect the demographics and identities of our students,
including but not limited to racial, cultural, linguistic, ability, national, and LGBTQ identities. Diverse
candidates bring their unique talents and skills into our educational institution to encourage students to
thrive academically and socially. Our district aims to provide an equitable and culturally responsive
partnership between learning and working environment for all students and staff to succeed in a diverse
local, national and global community.
Reports To: Executive Director of Teaching and Learning.
- Master’s Degree/Doctorate in Education Preferred.
- Valid Program Administrator’s or Principal’s credential or current enrollment in a credentialed Program Administrator or Principal’s program required.
- Central office experience preferred.
- Previous experience as a building or district office administrator preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in special education administration preferred.
- Successfully complete Washington State Patrol background check. Employee is responsible for cost of background check.
- Ability to demonstrate effective written and oral communications with diverse community members to include students, staff, parents and community stakeholders.
- Ability to respond to and engage with a diverse multi-cultural and multi-racial community, and to work side by side and foster strong, positive relationships with parents, staff, students and
- the public.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strong and effective leadership that ensures high standards and academic success and excellence for all students.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective teaching strategies (Workshop Instructional Model) and demonstrated experiences in effective instruction.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate collaborative project teams and to promote consensus with groups having diverse perspectives and interests.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise large groups.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities including the ability to be innovative and the ability to maintain positive and trusting relationships with staff, parents, community and the employee
- Demonstrated skill in interpersonal relations and problem solving.
- Demonstrated experience and skill in personnel selection and labor relations.
- Commitment to work as an effective member of the district leadership team.
- Demonstrated ability to establish consistent, stable, and supportive relationships.
- Commitment of five years in this position preferred.
- A strong background, working knowledge and thorough understanding of all state and federal laws, rules and regulations related to all areas of special education.
Job type: Full time
Application rules: If you are interested Click here to apply.
Here we have provided the original circular of Evergreen Public Schools Here we have added the HD version image of job circular.